The Herrington Arms HCP320 XL Compensator is one of our favorites on the Flux Raider. The two port design has proven itself in keeping the muzzle flatter while shooting the Raider. We have been using them since they came out and have been happy with the performance.
The Herrington Arms HC320XL Compensator is designed to work flawlessly with Sig Sauer P320 series, it does an amazing job at reducing vertical climb of muzzle with the aggressive dual top port! it is made of high-quality 6061 aluminum and coated with a Black anodized finish.
Works great with stock springs so no need to change anything, fits on 1/2-28 threaded barrel X-Compact, Compact, X-Carry and full-size P320’s.
- Engineered to greatly reduce vertical recoil of your gun
- Dual top ports for better use in retention and flux brace shooting
- Makes target re-acquisition easier with follow-up shots
- Highly durable 6061 Aluminum for extreme longevity and lightness
- Black anodize finish
- Easy to install, no gunsmith required!
- Uses Steel replacement 8-32 set screws
- No questions asked, lifetime warranty from Herrington Arms!
- REQUIRES A THREADED BARREL
- NOT COMPATABLE WITH BAR-STO OR EFK BARRELS!
- WILL NOT WORK WITH AXG FRAME IF NOT USING X CARRY SLIDE
- Works with all Sig P320 9mm models
- Length is 1.23 inches long
- With Legion models it may require a DPM spring kit to run 115 grain ammo!