NFA rules may apply. Read the ATF's final brace rule here.
TACDEV Ripstik – Charging handle for SIG P320
CHECK DESCRIPTION TO ORDER CORRECT RIPSTIK
A side charging handle designed by Tactical Development for the Sig Sauer P320. When your P320 undergoes the ultimate upgrade of joining the Flux Defense Raider Brace this side charging handle adds the ease of racking your slide and bumping into battery without taking away your front iron sight (integrated sight aligns with the SIG #8 rear sight)
It mounts in any SIG SAUER P320 slide that conforms to the OEM front sight channel dimensions. (except the Max Edition that doesn’t have sight channels.
PLEASE NOTE which side of the slide you want to install this one when looking down your sights do you want it on the LEFT SIDE OF SLIDE or RIGHT SIDE OF SLIDE
- Made in America
- Now in Aluminum 7075 – Black Hardcoat anodized
- Works on all factory and aftermarket P320 slides that have Sig OEM dimension front sight channel
- Integrated phosphorescent front night sight
- Doesn’t change the manual of arms, rack slide with hand or charge with handle
- Pull to Charge: Ergonomic design for racking the slide
- Pinch to Charge: rack slide by pinching front of slide right in front of the handle to make charging familiar and quicker
- Bump for Battery Assist: Ergonomic design for forward assist (slide not in battery, slap to seat)
- Allows easy one handed operation of slide and slide lock
- Drop back design to keep fingers safely behind muzzle
Not Compatible with Grey Ghost Slides as their sight channel is not to SIG specifications.
DO NOT HAMMER RIPSTIK – Hammering the RipStik in during install will cause stress fractures. Use only a sight pusher via the middle sight dot protrusion, and not the outside of the handle as video outlines, to avoid breakage, and maintain warranty.
|SIDE OF SLIDE||
RIGHT SIDE OF SLIDE, LEFT SIDE OF SLIDE